Tuesday 20 January 2015

My life just got crazier

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 105.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 0.9kg lost so far

I forgot to WI this morning - yesterday was a holiday here so I thought it was Monday today! Will WI in the morning and report back.

I've got such a crazy few weeks coming up, I'm going to have to work hard to
make sure I stay on track. This weekend is the hens night for a wedding I am
MOH at, but I will be driving, so no dinkies for me - will also dance off a few
calories after dinner ;) Weekend after we go to Canterbury to see the in-laws
for a few days, and MIL ALWAYS has wine at night. Will just have to limit
myself - I will allow myself 1 or 2 because I love having a wine with her!
Weekend after is the wedding!! I have shrunk since the initial dress making,
but not so much that it looks ridiculous - it's a lace-up back so can be
made tighter to fit. I'm not fussed, as long as the bride is happy, I'm happy.

On top of all this my CEO has resigned so I'm going solo at work and
planning massive events for Feb, April & May. AND we are looking for a new
place to live - our current rental is too small with the arrival of kid #2, so
need somewhere a bit bigger.

To keep on track through all of this I will use my Fitbit, WW mobile app, and be going to the gym in my lunch breaks - I have to remember to make myself a priority too!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 4.1kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment