Wednesday 28 January 2015

Planning ahead and realistic goal setting

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 104.0kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 2kg lost so far


Yay, another 500gms gone! Which means 2kg lost in January, and I reached my GWEJan target of 104. Happy girl! Obviously I would love for it to be coming off faster, but I also know that 500gms per week is safe & sustainable. Plus at this rate I'll be at my first major goal of 85 soon enough.

On that note, I can't decide what weight to aim for. The BMI range for me is ridiculous. The top of it is 74kg. I got to 78kg before I got pregnant, but it was a bloody hard push to get there, and as soon as I ate a couple of weeklies/missed a gym session, 2kg would jump right back on.

Hubby said I should aim for what I weighed on our honeymoon (apparently I looked good then) and that was somewhere between 82-85kg. I think I'll aim for 85kg (but fit, so exercising at least 3 times a week) and see how I feel. If it's still coming off just by following the plan then I might aim for 80, but if it's consuming my life I might rest at 85 for a bit.

But that's still a good 19kg away, so better not get ahead of myself!

Have set a GWEFeb of 102kg, but will have to work hard as I'm off to in-laws this weekend (usually involves wine & cheese) and then my besties wedding the following weekend - although I'm driving so won't be drinking which will help!

What are your goals for February?


xx


Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 3kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment