Monday 19 January 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 105.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 0.9kg lost so far


So I have a confession to make - I didn't track yesterday! But I had a pretty good reason, it was my 30th birthday :) I give myself 2 days a year where I can relax a little - Christmas Day & my birthday - it just so happens that they are less than a month apart!

I didn't go crazy though, although wasn't has healthy as I usually am - waaaay too many carbs, so will be looking to reduce the associated bloat over the next couple of days, and hopefully weigh in will be ok.

Today is a holiday in my city - Wellington Anniversary. So good of them to make my birthday weekend a long one ;) going shopping for a few things, then looking at a new rental this avo, and a good hard walk panned for 4pm with my walk buddy.

Oooooh and my other exciting news - I'm getting a fitbit! I wanted one for my birthday, and we ordered it yesterday, hopefully I'll have it in a few days. It's a FitBit Charge, so it's got all the bells and whistles, and I'm ridiculously excited about it arriving. Ill be adding as many people as I can so if you're a FitBit user, add me: leish.rouse@gmail.com

Let the stepping begin!!!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 4.1kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment