Wednesday 4 February 2015

It's all about balance

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 103.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 2.9kg lost so far

Another 900gms gone this week. Feeling good, and in love with my FitBit! I definitely think it's helping - I've been known to do laps around the house to get to my 10,000! Not doing so well on steps today though, as I am at home sick :( Meant to be going out for dinner tonight for our wedding anniversary, so hoping I feel a bit better soon.

Bit surprised that I had a loss this week as we spent the weekend at the in-laws, and I had a wine or 2 every night. BUT I tracked EVERYTHING, and didn't go overboard, so I guess that helped too. Racked up quite a few activity points, but only had 1 weekly left - guess it all balances out?

Bridesmaid duties this weekend, but not drinking so should be sweet. I'm really excited to be watching my bestie marry her perfect match, and I know I'm going to cry (especially during my speech...)

Have a great week lovelies

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 2.1kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment