Sunday 22 February 2015

Numbers, Numbers, Numbers

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 102.2kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 3.8kg lost so far

So I've lost 900gm since my last blog - that's over 2 weeks, so still following the same track.

I'm trying something a bit different, starting today. A 12 week challenge! I've never done one before, so I'm quite excited about it. I set my goal at 8kg over the 12 weeks, hubby reckons I could lose 12, but my secret goal is 10. 

The plan for the first month looks great. I've got a calorie/kilojoule target, and an exercise plan (which looks completely doable) and I feel totally prepared. Bring it on!

I'm also getting kinda close to double digits again - it will feel so good to be back under 100! I think that is extra motivation at the moment. 

I still haven't decided on an exact goal weight. It will be somewhere between 80 & 85kg, 82 seems to stick in my head as a good number, so if I aim for that, I've got almost exactly 20kg left to lose.

Since I started taking control late last year, I've lost 11kg. And when I lost weight before having this last baby (6 months old now) I lost 30kg all up - but it took far too long. I am hoping that I can lose most of the last 20kg before the end of 2015.

Still concentrating on my steps too - I manage to get to 10,000 most days - good ol Fitbit keeps me motivated!

Numbers, numbers, numbers - funny how it can get a bit all consuming huh? Must remember to continue living life as well!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 1.2kg to go

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Well done on another weight loss. Looking forward to seeing your progress over the challenge. I think your 8kg goal sounds fab. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete