Sunday 1 March 2015

1st week of the challenge done!

Goal Weight 80kg
Current Weight: 101.1kg
Started my journey on 06/01/2015 – 4.9kg lost so far

So week 1 of my 12 week challenge went well - 1.1kg loss! I got a bit lower on Saturday morning, but had a slip up with dinner last night, which will have me a bit bloated today. Still happy with 1.1kg though!!

It means I'm only 100gms off 5kg lost though - bugger it! Nevermind, will smash it next week for sure.

Have to squeeze my workout plan in before Friday this week, as we are moving house/cleaning old house on Fri/Sat/Sun. So my plan is this:

Today - Aquajogging (sore muscles, need a recovery session)
Tuesday - 30min powerwalk
Wednesday - 10min warm up, 20min stair machine, 10min cool down
Thursday - 60min powerwalk

Tues/Wed/Thur workout plan is from my 12 week challenge. Today's aquajog is just an extra session. I know that I'll burn some extra kj's doing the move too!

Sent my weight in to the challenge trainer this morning, now to wait and see if I made top 3 biggest losers this week!

Have a great week!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 5kg - 100gms to go!


1 comment: