Monday 20 April 2015

Still here and still going strong!

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 96.1
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 9.9kg lost so far

Sorry I've been a bit MIA with my blog - life has been pretty full on! Since I last checked in (about a month ago), I've lost another 2.9kg - so that's nothing to sneeze at! 8 weeks of my challenge have passed, and I've lost 6.1kg so far. Need to lose at least another 1.9kg in the next 4 weeks - but of course I'm aiming for more than that.

Been exercising at least 4 times a week, a mixture of walking & aqua jogging, and I'm really enjoying it. Trying to get as much walking done outside as possible before the weather turns to rubbish.

I still need to work on my eating, I think my losses would be a lot more consistent if I could drop some of my bad habits (hot chips when it's cold, chocolate when I'm sad) - but this is a marathon, not a sprint!

Going to take a quick look at my mini goals:
Goal Weight End of Feb - 102 (Got it! 101.5)
5kg lost this year - 101 (Got it! 16/3)
5% lost this year - 100.7 (Got it! 16/3)
Under 100kg - (Got it! 16/3)
10kg lost this year - 96
Goal Weight End of Apr - 95.5
10% lost this year - 95.4
12 week challenge goal (18/5) - 94.2

Have a great week!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 10kg lost (100gms to go)

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with the marathon vs sprint comment. it's gotta be maintainable in the long run, and if the odd chips & chocolate are what's needed, then that's not going to put too much of a spanner in the works! Well done you :)

    ReplyDelete