Tuesday 5 May 2015

What would you do?

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 95.6
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 10.4kg lost so far

Had a STS this week. I was feeling quite gutted about it as I thought I had eaten well, and exercised heaps.

And then my trainer went through my food diary. This is what she found:
Monday - Sausage roll, WW chips, Chocolate, 3 slices of bread, hokey pokey cream with caramel sauce - 675cal over limit
Tuesday - Caramel walnut brownie, chocolate, bread, ok cal wise
Wednesday - hot chocolate, pizza 272cal over limit
Thursday - chocolate! heaps of it and candyfloss, ok cal wise but that beef burger was that accurate we don't have waitrose in NZ
Friday - chocolate, raspberry slice, sally bun, melting moment, sausage roll
Saturday - chocolate, fish and chips

So yeah, I really didn't eat well at all! Funny how that selective memory comes in to play...

So after that wake up call on Monday night, I was much better yesterday - Yoghurt & fruit, nuts, little bit of chocolate (oops), chicken salad, more fruit. Then hubby wanted fish & chips for dinner!! Had a small piece of crumbed fish, and some chips. I weighed them for the first time ever, and I have been waaaaay underestimating the amount of chips I usually eat!

Still stayed under my allowance though, so I guess that's good (and that's without accounting for exercise). Today's food during the day will be much the same, and pork steak & veg for dinner (what we were supposed to have last night!)

Only 2 weeks left on my challenge, so need to pull finger if I'm going to lose 1.4 kg by the end - was hoping to lose more, but realistically that's not going to happen now.

Trying to decide if I should jump straight in to another challenge, or wait a month and start the mid June one. I've got 4 days to decide.... What would you do?

Going to take a quick look at my mini goals:
Goal Weight End of Feb - 102 (Got it! 101.5)
5kg lost this year - 101 (Got it! 16/3)
5% lost this year - 100.7 (Got it! 16/3)
Under 100kg - (Got it! 16/3)
10kg lost this year - 96 (Got it! 27/4)
Goal Weight End of Apr - 95.5 (missed it by 100gms)
10% lost this year - 95.4
12 week challenge goal (18/5) - 94.2 (but would like it to be 92.2)
Goal Weight End of May - 93.6

Have a great week!

xx

Next Mini Goal: 10% lost this year (200gms to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment