Monday 8 June 2015

JFJ and I think I finally have a goal!

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 92.2
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 13.8kg lost in 2015

Week 2 of JFJ is underway, and going well so far. Had a wee slip up yesterday, but it's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I've noticed that my appetite is shrinking too - I'm not eating as much for my main meals, and snacking a bit less too - but not leaving myself hungry (I can't live like that!).

think I've decided I my goal weight will be 73kg. Random number right? It's a kg below the top of my HWR, and it would signal 40kgs loss since late 2014. It's a long way in the future, as I have only lost 21kg of that 40 (did I just say ONLY 21kgs??), but at the moment I feel confident I can get there.

But to break it down I have mini goals along the way - every 5kgs are the main ones, but also each decade,  pre-pregnancy weight (86), and surpassing my lowest ever (78). Mini goals are so important!!

My JFJ No Go List:
Chippies
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Lollies
McDonald's
KFC
Burger King
Takeaway Fish & Chips
Takeaway Pizza

I am going to do daily food diaries on here to keep me accountable for JFJ,so here's how day 8 went:

Breakfast: Porridge with a bit of milk on top
Morning Tea: Raspberry Slice
Lunch: Chicken Salad Sandwich
Afternoon Tea: Nuts, Fruit Stick, SMALL piece of cake
Dinner: Steak, oven fries, lettuce & tomato

Have a great week

xx

Next Mini Goal: Goal Weight End of June/15kg lost this year - 1.2kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment