Tuesday 2 June 2015

Junk Free June, Day 2!

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 92.8
Started my journey 6/01/15 - 13.2kg lost in 2015

No big blog post today, just an update on JFJ, day 2!

My JFJ No Go List:
Chippies
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Lollies
McDonald's
KFC
Burger King
Takeaway Fish & Chips
Takeaway Pizza

I am going to do daily food diaries on here to keep me accountable for JFJ, so my eating for yesterday was this:

Breakfast: Porridge with a bit of milk on top
Morning Tea: Tasti Snacking Nuts, 1 Rice Cake
Lunch: Egg Sandwich
Afternoon Tea: Fruit Stick & 2 Rice cakes
Dinner: Chicken, Bacon & Mozzarella Tortellini with Sundried Tomato Cream Sauce & 2 pieces garlic bread

2 whole days without chocolate!

Next Mini Goal: Goal Weight End of June/15kg lost this year - 1.8kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment