Tuesday 9 June 2015

Junk Free June Day 9

Goal Weight: 80kg?
Current Weight: 92.2
Started my journey 01/09/14- 20.8kg lost

I've decided to stop downplaying my weight loss, and I'm changing my stats to when I officially started losing weight :)

No long post today, just a recap of JFJ - day 9

My JFJ No Go List:
Chippies
Chocolate
Ice Cream
Lollies
McDonald's
KFC
Burger King
Takeaway Fish & Chips
Takeaway Pizza

I am going to do daily food diaries on here to keep me accountable for JFJ,so here's how day 9 went:

Breakfast: Eggs, Toast, Hashbrown
Morning Tea: Fruit Stick
Lunch: Lamb Sandwich, Brownie
Afternoon Tea: 
Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu, mashed potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower

A little slip up yesterday - but not too bad, and still under my calories. To be fair, cake was never on my no-go list ;)

Have a great week

xx

Next Mini Goal: Goal Weight End of June/15kg lost this year - 1.2kg to go

No comments:

Post a Comment