Monday 29 June 2015

Not quite so angry today - and a progress pic

Thanks for letting me vent yesterday - I needed it!

I had a good think, and although I was annoyed at 'only' 3.4kg in 6 weeks, that is more than half a kilo per week!

And if I do some more maths, I have been actively trying to lose weight for 39 weeks, and have lost 22.4kg, so that's still just over 500gms per week - and that's a damn good rate!

So I need to take a step back, and look at the bigger picture. 500gms a week is not bad, in fact it's pretty damn awesome. There are 25 Mondays until Christmas, which is 25 weigh ins. So if I kept my average up, that'd be another 12.5kg by Christmas time. I've set a goal of being 80kg by Christmas, so that's only 10.6kg. Realistically, that is doable.

So no more moping!! Be happy with 500gms or more each week, and do a happy dance when I get the big losses. As long as the weight is coming off, I'll be happy.

On that note, I'm still DYING to get in to the 80's - come on body, let's do this!!!

Oooh, and I got my halfway pics for my latest 12 week challenge, and I think the 3.4kg is actually quite noticeable! What do you guys think?


No comments:

Post a Comment