Tuesday 21 July 2015

Being sick has too many repercussions!

Goal Weight: 73kg
Current Weight: 89.5
Started my journey 01/09/14 - 23.5kg lost

No loss this week, but no gain either! I'm actually surprised I didn't gain, as I only did 1 session of exercise (Pilates on Thursday), it's AF week, and I'm on antibiotics (always make me bloat up). So I am ok with a STS this week!

I really want to get to my end of July goal, which is 98.5 (so 1kg to go), but we go away this weekend, and I won't be able to weigh. I'll have to weigh on Wednesday (the first morning we are back) and hope for the best.

I say hope for the best as we are going to stay with the inlaws for 4 days and I always eat (and drink) too much when we are with them. I think I can keep the eating under control, just need to watch the wine intake, and keep up with a bit of exercise somehow.

So I guess that is my challenge for the week - don't undo all of my hard work in 4 days! I'm not sure how I'll get some exercise in, but I'll pack my gear and hope for the best. They have an exercise bike, and 30 minutes on that is better than nothing!

I REALLY don't want to go back over 90.......

No comments:

Post a Comment