Thursday 2 July 2015

I haven't weighed in 2 days - must be a record!

I stuck to my pledge! I haven't weighed since Wednesday morning!! I've definitely been tempted, but have not given in. It's kind of odd not knowing exactly what I weigh, but I'm sure it's much healthier.

My eating has been ok, not perfect, but ok. It's been a pretty stressful week, which is no excuse, but hey, I'm better than I used to be!

I'm struggling with breakfast again. I have porridge when I get to work, but by the time I eat it it's usually at least 2 hours after waking up. I think I need to be eating earlier to get my metabolism kick started properly.

So, it's grocery day tomorrow, and I think I'll buy ingredients to start making smoothies again. I can drink them on the way to work, and my hand dandy machine makes them pretty quickly (and in the drink bottle, so no dishes!).

Any suggestions for what I should put in my smoothie?? I get sick of the same old all the time!

Will check in on Monday after WI and let you all know how it went...

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment