Wednesday 29 July 2015

I lost weight on holiday!

Goal Weight: 73kg
Current Weight: 88.8
Started my journey 01/09/14 - 24.2kg lost

I still can't believe it, but I actually lost weight after 5 days at the in-laws! And 700gms at that! I usually eat & drink waaaaay too much when I am there, but I was quite well-behaved! I had a glass o wine every night (but just 1), kept my snacking to a minimum, TRACKED EVERYTHING, and tried to keep my incidental exercise up.

It was lovely to get away for a few days, and try not to think about work drama. The only issue was my 11 month old deciding 5am was an acceptable wake up time - every.single.day. Argh!

So back to the grindstone now. 1st day back at work yesterday, which was absolutely mental, so no time for the gym. Have it scheduled in at lunchtime today though, and have a pilates class booked for tonight. I have to work late (night market), but I will make sure I am home in time for the class, since I missed it last week.

So I didn't quite get my end of July goal (missed it by 300gms), but I have lost 1.8kg this month, which is awesome considering I have been quite sick, and we had a holiday! I'll probably jump on the scales in the morning in a last ditch attempt to make it to 88.5 haha.

1.5 weeks left on my current 12 week challenge. My goal was to get to 86, which is now not realistic, so I'm just trying to get as close as possible. I'm starting another challenge after this one, and my goal will be to get into the 70's (holy moly that is scary), which is the last decade I need to make it in to!

I'm feeling so super motivated after having a 'holiday loss'! Long may it continue!

Have a lovely week xx

Next Mini Goal: 25kg lost - 800gms to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment