Wednesday 8 July 2015

My jeans are falling down!

And that's a good thing! I love non-scale victories, and the need for smaller clothes is a great one.

The current jeans I'm in are a size 16, so hopefully that means I can buy some 14's in the next couple of weeks!!! That's pretty exciting to be honest.

My new plan is going well. I'm munching on almonds, enjoying my smoothies for breakfast, and saying no to fizzy. I've stayed off the scales, and am hoping for a good loss come Monday.

Exercise has been a bit hit & miss this week! Frickin freezing weather, combined with a mental week means so far I've only done 1 walk and 1 strength session. I've got an online pilates class tonight, and a walk scheduled for tomorrow, so all hope is not lost.

If I'm lucky I may be able to get a walk in over the weekend - depending on if hubby is working.

I'm feeling really good mentally too. Coming clean to my boss was a great idea, now I just need to find a new job! I'm sure one will come along soon, things happen for a reason, so I just need to wait for the wait role to appear.

As you can see, I'm full of positivity today! Long may it continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment